GRAPEVINE, TEXAS (December 6, 2021) – ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance information resource, has named Buchanan Technologies to the Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs list for 2021 (http://www.ChannelE2E.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top managed IT service providers (MSPs) that support customers on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and more. The research also pinpoints MSPs that increasingly address public cloud security for end-customers.
The rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s 2021 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed cloud services. The fourth-annual list highlights growing momentum for cloud-focused MSPs, and growing investments in managed cloud security services.
“We are honored to be recognized for our innovative cloud solutions and support,” said Stephen Sweett, president of Buchanan Technologies. “Cloud-based solutions have become the standard for providing value, flexibility, and scalability to our customers. We are constantly improving our relations with our cloud vendors through education and training, and we look forward to exciting new enhancements in 2022.”
Highlights from the associated ChannelE2E research include:
- Public Cloud MSP Revenue Growth: MSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $37 million in public cloud revenues in 2021, up 27% from 2020.
- Geography: MSP honorees are headquartered in 29 different countries, and 56% of the MSP honorees are headquartered outside of the United States.
- Public Cloud Platforms Supported: 82% of the MSP honorees support Microsoft Azure, followed by AWS (67%), Google Cloud Platform (33%) and VMware Cloud on AWS (25%).
- Largest Revenue Share: 53% of MSP honorees said Microsoft Azure generates the bulk of their public cloud revenues, followed by AWS (35%).
- Cybersecurity: Public cloud MSPs are growing their focus on cloud security posture management (CSPM), extended detection and response (XDR), and additional cyber services.
- M&A: Mergers, acquisitions and private equity investments continue to accelerate across the public cloud MSP sector.
The Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs list and research were overseen by Editorial Director Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.ChannelE2E.com/top250.
About Buchanan Technologies
Established in 1988, Buchanan Technologies is an award-winning managed services provider offering innovative IT services and customized solutions to mid-tier and enterprise-level organizations across the United States, Canada and Europe. Buchanan offers flexible and customizable solutions to accommodate any IT need – whether it’s help desk support, IT field services or managed IT solutions – and believes every interaction matters with each customer to provide a seamless user experience. To learn how Buchanan can simplify your IT solution, visit www.buchanan.com.
ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance information resource, is the leading digital brand for MSPs, IT service providers, channel partners and strategic investors seeking to maximize their business valuations, mitigate business risk and maximize security — from Entrepreneur to Exit. Visit www.ChannelE2E.com.